- Dr. Paul Spellman talks about TCGA at AACR 2011
Dr. Paul Spellman discusses how TCGA could help further the treatment of cancer. TCGA is a project to comprehensively characterize the cancer genome.
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Paul Spellman Disscusses New Study on Genetics of Ovarian Cancer
Computational scientist Paul Spellman, Ph.D. discusses the results of a new TCGA study to genomically characterize ovarian cancer.
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Stephen Baylin Discusses Clinical Implications of TCGA Findings On Glioblastoma
Stephen Baylin, M.D., discusses the potential clinical implications from decoding the brain cancer genome in a combined effort with The Cancer Genome Atlas at the National Cancer Institute
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Derek Chiang Discusses the Importance of Bioinformatics to Process Large Amounts of Data
Dr. Chiang discusses the UNC Awarded Cancer Genome Atlas Grant and how this national effort will shape the future of cancer research and treatment.
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Neil Hayes Discusses UNC’s Role in TCGA
Dr. Hayes discusses the UNC Awarded Cancer Genome Atlas Grant and how this national effort will shape the future of cancer research and treatment.
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Neil Hayes Discuss Lung Cancer Research
Dr. Neil Hayes talks about the transition to personalized medicine in lung cancer treatment, new biomarkers, and what is needed for the future.
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Stephen Baylin Explains Epigenetics
Cancer research leader Stephen Baylin, M.D., discuss how "things go wrong in cancer" and the role of epigenetics in cancer.
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Stephen Baylin Explains the Difference Between Genetics and Epigenetics
Stephen Baylin, M.D., at the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center discusses the how alterations in the DNA code are deciphered in a combined effort with The Cancer Genome Atlas at the National Cancer Institute to decode the brain cancer genome.
- TCGA Investigator Explains Nationwide Children Hospital’s Role in TCGA
Dr. Julie Gastier-Foster dicusses Nationwide Children's role as a Biospecimen Core Resource for The Cancer Genome Atlas Project
- TCGA Investigator Dr. Julie Gastier-Foster Discusses Tissue Collection for TCGA
Dr. Julie Gastier-Foster describes the goal of The Cancer Genome Atlas Project
- Cancer Bulletin Profile: In Their Own Words: TCGA Investigator Dr. Raju Kucherlapati(2:15)
Dr. Raju Kucherlapati, the Paul C. Cabot Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School, speaks about cancer genetics and genomics.
More Videos >